You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4735 Helen Hauser Blvd, I-95 Exit # 215, Titusville, FL 32780   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Titusville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tybee Island, Georgia
“Serious lack of security”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

First off, I'd like to say that the hotel would have been much better. Unfortunately, the lack of any security on the hotel's part made it a poor rating. There were two cars broken into on the second night of my stay. Both cars were parked right out in front of the main entrance, both under the parking lot lights. There is absolutely no security that would have stopped the crime and nothing to help solve the issue.

I wrote a customer care issue with Marriott from their website, but the management of the hotel only gave the response that they are sorry, but even if there were cameras, it would not have stopped the crime. While I agree with this, I find it hard to believe that the management would fail to even try to address a security problem. He simply said, sorry, but we can't do anything about it.

Won't be staying there again.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel with more security
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Fairfield_Melbourne, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Sir,
As you know, we are in receipt of your comments to Marriott as well as here on Trip Advisor. Please let me say again just how sorry we are that this happened to you during your stay with us. As I said before, this is the first instance of vandalism we have had here since we opened in July 2008. With that said, I do understand that this does not make your experience any less disturbing or stressful. I am just thankful on your behalf that nothing was taken from your vehicle.
I am, however, somewhat confused by your comment that we have failed to address a security problem. As you stated in your comments, and I agree, that no security would have stopped this crime from happening. As this is not a high crime area, we do not have cameras in the parking lot as you suggested we should have had. In checking with the other hotels in the area, we found that none of them have cameras or security guards in their parking lots as there has really been no need in our area.
Our staff did their absolute best to help you during this unfortunate situation. They are trained to report any suspicious behavior immediately. I can assure you that if our night auditor had seen or heard anything that would have prevented this from occurring, they would have taken the appropriate measures and called 911. As it was, you were notified as soon as we knew of a problem and the police were notified for you so that you could file a police report without delay. We also provided a shop vac for you, with the offer of vacuuming up the glass from the smashed window for you.
I can assure you that we do take the safety, security, and comfort of our guests very seriously. It is always our goal to make sure our guests can accomplish their trip purpose with ease.
James T. Underwood
Managing Partner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is 4 years old and still looks new. Everything was super clean. The price was reasonable. We used the Florida Hotel Coupon found in rest areas. Lication was right off I-95. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was better than Most! Definitely would go back.

• Stayed October 2012
SalesDirectorNancy, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
We're honored your first TripAdvisor review was on our behalf MsTee858! Our staff is proud to show off our clean rooms and hot breakfast buffet, and are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking your time to share your impression with the TripAdvisor community and hope to hear from you again after your next stay.
Middletown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

On a recent trip to visit friends I stayed at this hotel. Having been on the road for several days I decided to stay here for the night. Great stop! Though right off the highway ( I 95 exit 215) it was quiet. I use coupons which make this hotel very affordable.
Room was large, comfortable and clean. Bathroom spacious and with plenty of guest towels too.
Staff was pleasant and helpful. I was in need of laundry service and this hotel offers the option of guest laundry with FREE detergent and softener. Good breakfast too.
Cracker Barrel restaurant was within very short walking distance , serves good food. There are several other restaurants and fast food within 1 mile. Durango's Steakhouse is excellent.
Also a Walmart is nearby for shopping needs.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for this great review Catherine D. We think we're a great late night choice too. We're especially happy to hear you noticed how quiet our rooms are even though we're near I-95. We hope your visit with your friends was lots of fun and we see you again soon.
White Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Me and my husband stayed here in May after driving from PA to FL after our wedding, and stayed here the night before our cruise. The hotel was beaufiul. All the staff were extremely nice. The rate was great. Close to dining places which was great .... We arrived a bit after midnight and took advantage of the IHop across the street and walked there. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
SalesDirectorNancy, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Congratulations to you and your husband on your wedding Katy D! Beautiful wedding picture too. Thank you for your great review of our hotel. Located less than 20 minutes north of Port Canaveral, we have quite a few pre-cruise guests. I hope you had a wonderful Honeymoon Cruise and we look forward to your next visit, perhaps for an Anniversary Cruise!
Gainesville, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Fairfield is in a very convenient location just off I-95 (exit 215) and was great for a night's stay prior to getting on a cruise ship in Pt. Canaveral. The room was nice, clean and the staff was very pleasant.
I am a travel agent and was given a travel agent rate, which was a rate certainly better than any other deals I could find, but after a stop at a rest area along the way to the motel, we found a free hotel magazine booklet that had a coupon for a $72 rate (better than the one I got as an agent) plus tax for the one night's stay.

The comp breakfast included: eggs, sausage, fruit, do-it-yourself waffles (both regular and blueberry flavors), biscuits, gravy, oatmeal, Danish, cereal, fruit cups, milk, juice, coffee, etc... and it was pretty good. There is a Cracker Barrel location within walking distance and in the general area, there is a Waffle House, IHop and several other fast food properties.

Nice staff, both at check-in and at check-out. The desk staff gave us some toiletry items that were missing from one of our traveler's supplies.

I would definitely consider staying here again-- especially if the price is right!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
SalesDirectorNancy, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
We appreciate your wonderful review becsmith42, especially since you're a TripAdvisor Top Contributor. And yes, our hotel is very convenient for pre-cruise stays out of Port Canaveral. Guests can pull out of our parking lot and into the Port without a single traffic light via I-95 and SR 528. We're also glad you enjoyed our breakfast and found our staff friendly and helpful. We look forward to your next visit!
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is to give a fantastic Shout-Out to the crew at this hotel. It was our home away from home for more than 4 weeks. Our trial lasted from August 27, 2012 thru September 21, 2012. The staff were super from Ms. Barbara who handled breakfast to all the Housekeepers (Diane - 3rd Floor; Ms. Ronni Exec Housekeeper) Maintenance Crew, Front Counter Staff (Laura, Katie, Alisha, Melissa, any others that I missed) and last but by no means least, Mr. Jim Underwood, Managing Partner. I had the pleasure of arriving one Friday as he was appreciating the housekeepers with lunch, cake, balloons and gifts. Super thoughtful and Outstanding! They assisted with any request that we had, which sometimes included Ms. Ronni moving a room full of items from one room to another.

This group of people made us feel special and made what would have been a bad experience great! Our hats (Thomas, Hubert & Mary) are off to them and they are encouraged to keep up the good work. Our evening cookies invigorated us as did the ready supply of coffee.

Room Tip: All third floor rooms were great!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love Fairfield Inns, and this one is one of the reasons why. It is super-clean, and has a very friendly desk staff. The bed was comfy and everything was fresh and clean. I had a big, long bathroom - which I really like - lots of counter space. There was a frig and microwave.

The bed was spectacular. I don't know why, maybe I was just tired - but it was so comfy.

Free wi-fi and parking.

The breakfast in the morning was better than most Fairfield Inns. Usually, it's just breads, cereals, etc. But, this one had hot scrambled eggs, potatos and some kind of meat - in addition to the waffle-maker and all the continental breakfast stuff. That was nice.

As for the area; it is right off the interstate and right out the front door is a Cracker Barrel. It is not near downtown Titusville - that is a bit of a drive - about 10, 15 minutes. Same for the Kennedy Space Center. You definitely would have to have a car to get to the Space Center or the beaches. There's a Walmart and LOTS of fast-food joints within a couple blocks, tho.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
SalesDirectorNancy, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Ahhhh the Marriott bed. Yes "Comfy" is a good word to describe them. The bedding seems to hug you in a white cloud. We're happy to hear you like our Fairfield Inns tczig, and hope you'll stay with us again on your next Central Florida visit.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center

Address: 4735 Helen Hauser Blvd, I-95 Exit # 215, Titusville, FL 32780
Location: United States > Florida > Brevard County > Titusville
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Titusville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center 2.5*
Closest Marriott to Kennedy Space Center 20 minutes north of Port Canaveral. Cruise guests receive coupon saving 40% off inside Port Canaveral parking garage parking. 100% Smoke-free award-winning Marriott features a free hot breakfast buffet, well-equipped business center, exercise room, outdoor heated pool, refrigerators, 32" flat screen TVs, interior corridors, elevators, and free high-speed Internet access. Nearby companies include, NASA, Lockheed, Boeing, SpaceX, United Launch Alliance, EG&G, Knights Armaments, and Parrish Medical. Near airboat rides, Playalinda Beach, and Wildlife Refuge. Only 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport and attractions such as Disney World, Epcot Center, Sea World, Universal Studios and City Walk, as well as Daytona international Speedway. Walk to Cracker Barrel Restaurant next door or enjoy a fantastic meal at one of our other nearby restaurants; the world famous Dixie Crossroads Seafood Restaurant, Durango's Steakhouse & Lounge, Valentino's Italian, Chops, Shiloh's Steak & Seafood, or Cafe Chocolat'. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
Fairfield Inn And Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Fairfield Inn Titusville

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Titusville Kennedy Space Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.