“Great Place for Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Café
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Place for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

We went there twice for breakfast while visiting Ocean Beach. Both times, I had the breakfast burrito which was just plain yummy! They served organic French coffee which was rich and bold. I didn't try any of them, but the display case had beautiful looking scones, muffins and other breakfast breads. The service was friendly and the atmosphere was lively and both kid and computer friendly. I will definitely eat there again when I'm in town.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newb_10, Owner at Newbreak Coffee & Cafe, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Thank you for visiting us when you were in town! I'm so glad you enjoyed our breakfast burrito & coffee! We have amazing sandwiches and wraps for lunch so when you're back in town you'll have to come for breakfast and stay for lunch! :)

Vancouver, Canada
“Quanit Little Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Stumbled upon this cute cafe one morning so stopped in for breakfast. I had the breakfast burrito and fresh squeezed oj. My friend had the bagel. It was a nice change from your typical greasy spoon restaurant. We ended up getting a muffin to go for snacking on later. Again, your typical huge portions but reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for stopping by when you were in town; I'm so glad you found us! We agree--huge portions at a reasonable price and a wide selection of food make our cafe much better than a greasy spoon diner. Hope you stop in next time you're in town!
San Diego
“Great for breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011 via mobile

I've gone here a few times but recently I went for breakfast with a friend. The capichinos are one of the best in the area and I love the Lox "supreme" bagels.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your repeat business; we appreciate our loyal customers! I'm glad you enjoyed our cappuccinos and supreme lox bagel! Hope to see you again real soon!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent coffees and smoothies right by the beach, and free wi-fi! I so want to just go sit here and work with my...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2008

Excellent coffees and smoothies right by the beach, and free wi-fi! I so want to just go sit here and work with my laptop and ipod! :-)