“Regular favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
San Diego
“Regular favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been going here for years and have never been disappointed. It appears to be family run and the service reflects that commitment. We have never ordered anything that was not good - though our personal favorites are Penang and yellow curry. We always order these two items but when we go with a larger group we add other items and everyone shares. Normally we get one less then the number of people we have because the portions are large. Great Thai food everyone should try it!!!

Visited March 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Delicious, rapid to-go Chicken Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This restaurant serves some of the best chicken pad thai I've had. We ordered it to-go and it was ready within 5 minutes. It cost about $10 with tax and tip and served enough for lunch for 2 people (unless you're really big or really hungry). Very tasty! I highly recommend it! And convenient to all the shops on Carmel Mountain Rd including the Reading Cinemas 12 theatre.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
El Paso, Texas
“Surprise Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Our favorite dinner during our recent visit to the Carmel Mountain-Rancho Bernardo area. Relaxing decor and attentive service. The Thai Hot Basil was excellent, as were the spring roll and fish cake appetizers and the standard Pad Thai. Located in the Carmel Village Plaza mixed in with a bunch of fast food and national chain restaurants, and big-box retail.

Visited July 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Very cozy place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Was there for lunch, was very impressed by the presentation and the quality of the food. Ordered Panang curry and Phad Thai. Both were good. Lunch comes with soup of the day - we had lemon grass soup & coconut milk soup - both were excellent. Wouldn't say that it's the best Thai food I had, but it was good. The person who served us was a very well mannered person and very helpful guy. I loved the relaxed environment of the restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“My favorite Thai restaurant in SD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I've been going to Thaigo for years. I always order Chicken Panang Curry, Chicken Pad Thai and Tom Kar soup. I've tried other Thai places that their curry always seemed a little off. I can always count on getting great food with friendly service.

They are always busy every time I visit, but the wait for a table is never more than 5-10 minutes. It's located in a strip mall, so parking is never a problem.

The prices are right as well. I highly recommend Thaigo.

• Visited March 2012