I concur with several ratings provided to this property. I am a diamond tier member with Hyatt and used my points to stay at this property for 2 nights.
John am never bothered to respond to my emails and Jill Nelson sarcastically responded to my emails informing me that she is crediting points for 1 night back. Her argument was that we never complained when we had listed all the complaints to reception to Christian who was never wanting to attend to complaints.
We stayed in the room for 2 nights. Below were my concerns that were never addressed:
1. My 4 yr old and both of us (me and wife) were unable to sleep due to noisy ventilation in room 357. We were unable to watch tv in the living room due to the noise
2. During the entire stay, I was told "one minute" by Christian and this minute never ended - no one responded to our concerns
3. Breakfast on first day - was overcrowded and we went out for breakfast
4. Farthest bed in the bedroom has a bump in the middle making it impossible to sleep. Living room sofa bed - we couldn't sleep as well
5. The room was not cleaned second day. Only linen was tucked in. The living room carpet was left dirty.
6. The room provided had no view from either the bed room or the living room
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Sorrento Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodfin Suites Hotel, Sorrento Mesa Hotel San Diego
- Woodfin Hotel San Diego
- Woodfin Hotel Sorrento Mesa
- Woodfin San Diego
- Woodfin Suites Hotel San Diego
- Woodfin Suite San Diego