Booked this hotel/motel based on location of the beach access. I knew it probably wouldn't be the Waldorf but was nicely surprised but what it had to offer. Clean room in an older building. VERY little parking but they give you a pass to make sure you have a spot. The continental breakfast is very basic but it's there. Walking distance to lots of eateries/beach. Was here in November but if I needed airconditioning I think we would have been out of luck. The unit looked a little older than I do. The bathroom was partially updated but the room still needs some help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pacific Shores Inn is a quaint inn located at the north end of Pacific Beach. Many of the rooms offer some views of the ocean, and restaurants and shops are just a couple of blocks away. The boardwalk is a 2.5 mile stretch that will take you from the north end of Pacific Beach all the way to the south end of Mission Beach. As you stroll down the boardwalk, you will find ocean front shops and restaurants as well as the famous Belmont Park in Mission Beach. Bike, and surfboard rentals are located within two blocks so there is no reason to pack those items when visiting us. And, every room has a microwave oven, refrigerator, and a coffee maker for your convenience. Some rooms also have full kitchens for those who require that. Parking, and a continental breakfast which includes juice, coffee, and danish are always free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Shores Hotel San Diego
- Pacific Shores San Diego
- Pacific Shores Inn Of Pacific Beach