We loved this hotel. Nothing fancy Great location just a half block from beautiful beach and boardwalk. We had kitchenette which we didn't really need but i made my own tea every morning. Friendly staff, great almond croissants for breakfast. We would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Shores Hotel San Diego
- Pacific Shores Hotel
- Pacific Shores San Diego
- Pacific Shores Inn Of Pacific Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pacific Shores Inn is a quaint inn located at the north end of Pacific Beach. Many of the rooms offer some views of the ocean, and restaurants and shops are just a couple of blocks away. The boardwalk is a 2.5 mile stretch that will take you from the north end of Pacific Beach all the way to the south end of Mission Beach. As you stroll down the boardwalk, you will find ocean front shops and restaurants as well as the famous Belmont Park in Mission Beach. Bike, and surfboard rentals are located within two blocks so there is no reason to pack those items when visiting us. And, every room has a microwave oven, refrigerator, and a coffee maker for your convenience. Some rooms also have full kitchens for those who require that. Parking, and a continental breakfast which includes juice, coffee, and danish are always free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pacific Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.