You added Ramada San Diego North Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ranked #168 of 271 Hotels in San Diego
Henderson
“Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

The room was very big and nice. Looked like it had just been refurbished. Very clean. We didn't care for the bed pillows. They were to stiff for us. When I booked the room throught hotel.com it said complimentary breakfast and there was none. One bad thing was we ate dinner Sunday night at the Sourthern cafe and both of us got sick. Not a good thing.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Charlie H, General Manager at Ramada San Diego North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
First I would like to thank you Gayle for posting your review. You are correct we are constantly updating our rooms while maintaining the beautiful landscaping and open spaces that give the hotel a boutique resort feel at very reasonable prices. I just checked the Hotels.com website and it does not say we have a complimentary breakfast as we do have a full service restaurant.

I am distressed to hear that you believe that you got sick after eating at our restaurant on Sunday evening, iIf you would like to discuss this further with me my name is Charlie Holladay and I am the General Manager, my phone number is (858) 278-0800 or you can contact me via email at charlie@ramadasandiego.com

Again thank you for your comments!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Bermuda Dunes, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Old furniture, leaky faucet, waited 26 minutes for the shower water to get hot, sadly, it didn't even reach luke warm. So if you're a cold shower lover, this is your place. Not to mention we had grown men partying til well past 1am like it was their own personal frat house.

I would never stay here again. Wasn't worth the $100 plus I paid for 1 night. There are better hotels on Hotel Circle.

Barely worth the 1 star, I was just being nice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlie H, General Manager at Ramada San Diego North Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Rose, first I would like to thank you for your time in posting your review.
I would also like to apologize for your less than positive experience here at the Ramada Hotel San Diego.
Again I thank you for your comments. If you would like to discuss this further with me my name is Charlie Holladay and I am the General Manager, my phone number is (858) 278-0800 or you can contact me via email at charlie@ramadasandiego.com

Been to Ramada San Diego North Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada San Diego North Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 5550 Kearny Mesa Road, San Diego, CA 92111
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Wheelchair access
#8 Best Value Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada San Diego North Hotel and Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada San Diego North Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Conference Center Qualcomm Stadium Hotel San Diego
Ramada Inn Qualcomm Stadium
Ramada Inn San Diego
Ramada San Diego

If you own or manage Ramada San Diego North Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.