We just completed a 5-night group stay at the Courtyard by Marriott San Diego. From our very first interaction with John Parker from the Sales team to our very last goodbye to the Bell Staff, it was a pleasure to work with this hotel. The hotel staff is truly attentive and professional in every way. There are too many staff members to remember all by name, but John, Thea (FO), Alex (FO), Max (GS), Keith (Banquets), Monica (FO) and Leah S (Housekeeping) were all great. There were many others. Just a fantastic team that understands service all the way around.
The property is an amazing living piece of San Diego history. Anyone staying at this hotel should take the full tour of the lobby and make sure that you see The Vault meeting room.
Any of the staff will take you around, as they all take great pride in ensuring that their guests feel special, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the perfect hotel for your San Diego stay. Housed in a 1920's historic landmark building, the reinvented Courtyard San Diego Downtown welcomes guests with the sophisticated comfort of modern accommodations, while embracing the character of the distinguished former financial institution. From the moment you step through the revolving front doors, you will be whisked away to an inviting and intimate space to unwind, gather your thoughts, or share a laugh and a beverage with friends. Exquisite remnants of the former bank grace the interior of our hotel and mix with a fresh, contemporary style. Whether you are here for business or pleasure, you can expect impeccable service and an unbeatable location in the Gaslamp Quarter; offering hundreds of dining and entertainment options. We are conveniently located in the heart of the business district, walking distance to the waterfront and San Diego Convention Center, and minutes away from the San Diego International Airport and the world-famous San Diego Zoo. We are also just steps away from the San Diego Trolley which connects Downtown to Mission Valley, Chula Vista, and the International Border. Reinvented with fresh decor and design, our guest rooms and suites provide superior accommodations for individual travelers, business groups, event groups and families. Each of our rooms offers luxury bedding, free high-speed Internet and microwaves, refrigerators and safes in every room. After sightseeing or a day of meetings, enjoy delicious California cuisine at THE LOBBY or grab a snack at our 24-hour market. At the Courtyard San Diego Downtown, we're ready to serve up what you want - where you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, BookIt.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Downtown
- San Diego Courtyard
- San Diego Marriott