Today finds us staying in this hotel.
Very interesting history as it is a decommissioned 1920s bank. Some of his is still seen throughout the hotels communal areas.
Unique clean and tidy and normal marriott quality and standard. The rooms are slightly outdated, but practical, clean and presentable. Staff are polite and cordial and helped with all our needs.
We did ask to change rooms as i paid for a city view and got a brick wall on the 2nd floor of 14...
The best of all about tjis hotel is its location... Slap bang in the middle of all the action, the famous gas lamp quarter. Amazing atmosphere on tje weekend we stayed.. But you could hear the music and noise well into the morning hours.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Downtown
- Courtyard San Diego
- San Diego Marriott
- San Diego Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the perfect hotel for your San Diego stay. Upon arrival, you will enter our upscale, environmentally conscious hotel; a 1920’s landmark which embraces modern elegance while preserving historic charm. Whether you are here for business or pleasure you can expect impeccable service and an unbeatable location in the Gaslamp Quarter; offering hundreds of dining and entertainment options. We are conveniently located in the heart of the business district, walking distance to the waterfront and San Diego Convention Center, and minutes away from the San Diego International Airport and the World Famous San Diego Zoo. If interested in traveling farther afield, we are just steps away from the San Diego Trolley which connects downtown to Mission Valley, Chula Vista, and the International Border. Courtyard San Diego Downtown is highly ranked for event facilities and catering services. We offer one of a kind meeting space for conferences or intimate gatherings. Our elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites offer luxury bedding, free high-speed Internet and large work areas. After sightseeing or a day of meetings, enjoy modern American cuisine at Lincoln's Bar & Grill or grab a snack at our 24-hour market. We are the Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown and we have it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Olotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.