“Best Italian in Little Italy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mimmo's

Mimmo's
1743 India Street, San Diego, CA 92101 (Downtown)
619-239-3710
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Sacramento
“Best Italian in Little Italy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Service was excellent, facility beautiful and the food was very good. I though this would be typical tourist Italian and the food was really very good. Varied menu and attention to detail. We tried a few of the "Italian" restaurants in Little Italy and found this to be the best.

Visited July 2014

“Lucked into this restaurant. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Just went into Little Italy, looked at a few menus and picked mimmo s because it had a wider variety menu. The results were great. Excellent food, wonderful service and great happy hour specials led to a great dining experience. Thanks Mimmos. ....it was fantastic

Escondido, California
“Very good, but.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

First time in Little Italy and wanted to be sure we picked a decent place for dinner. Went to our handy guide and up pops Mimmos as a good choice. We dined on the patio, if nice weather it should be your first choice. Great for people watching and enjoying San Diego weather. Our waiter was Ignacio, he was both pleasant and knowledgeable. The only complaint I have is that our dinner arrived before we finished our appetizers, to me a big no no. I’m dinning if I want fast I’ll go to McDonald’s. You may want to mention that when you order.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
chicago, IL
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had a great server whose name was either Armando or Hernando. Or maybe neither, but he was awesome! The lobster bisque was great, the pasta was awesome, the wine selection was great and reasonably priced and I loved the bread! Perfect place!

Visited June 2014
Santa Cruz, California, United States
“Wonderful! Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is just the type of dinner I had imagined when I booked a trip to San Diego and knew I would be staying in the Little Italy district. I was not disappointed. The weather was mild so we were able to eat outdoors. We were there on a Monday night, the service as fast! We had spinach ravioli in pink sauce, half marinara and half alfredo sauce. And my all time favorite eggplant parmigiana. Luscious. Just wonderful!

Visited June 2014