“Rooms are very clean, well maintained. Front Desk and...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #153 of 271 Hotels in San Diego

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
San Diego
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

For the price which was 400 for 3 days the bathroom was in disrepair missing tile and the noise all night long was unbearable

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramada7628, Manager at Ramada San Diego Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Yes our 2 queen 2 bedroom suits are abut $400 for 3 days and I understand that if your bathroom was in disrepair that could be annoying. Please if you should stay with us ever again please let us know while you are there what the issues are as we usually have other rooms available to accommodate you and make sure everything is OK. We spend a lot of time upgrading and making sure our rooms are clean and comfortable. I will forward this information to our manager so that maintenance staff will be aware. Thank you for your patronage.
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The staff went beyond their duty to make our stay comfortable. The bed was super comfortable with lots of pillows, everything was clean and smelled good. The hall rug and elevator seemed worn, but not problematic.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you we appreciate your patronage and hope that you will come back again and stay with us!
Augusta, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I came to the Ramada San Diego Airport after several days of staying in Downtown San Diego. I had rented a car to see more of the outlying areas, but I was a bit nervous about being in the middle of nowhere. Let me begin by saying that this is only a 2 star motel and the location isn't the best in the world. No harbor view to speak of and they were doing road work and construction all around the hotel. But, I really liked my room! I had a queen bed all to myself and there was a separate vanity and bathroom/shower area. It felt very large compared to my previous hotels. There was a fridge, microwave, a tv with good reception, AND reliable free internet. There was also free parking! The complementary breakfast was ok, but not the best I'd seen. It was enough to keep my full til lunch. The staff were all very friendly. There is a pool, but I never used it. Sound wasn't an issue, though I could see/hear some workers on the roof next to mine. They could probably see me, which was a bit disconcerting when you are relaxing your hotel room. I would definitely stay at this hotel again or any Ramada.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the harbor, which is across the street from the hotel, so it wont be too much of a...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
ramada7628, Manager at Ramada San Diego Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for your review and we appreciate your patronage!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Got stuck here because U.S.Airways cancelled our flight home. Put us up in this disgusting room, would have been much better off sleeping in the airport.
room smelled like pee, couldnt even air the smell out. A/c unit smelled just as bad. Bad , sticky stains all over carpet, i wouldnt even take off my shoes!
This place needs to be condemned, im serious!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe U.S.airways would put anyone here let alone a customer!
I coughed all night from the smell and im afraid that the smell has permanently ruined my luggage!
Stay away!!! Sleep in the airport if stuck in the same situation. You will be much safer.

• Stayed February 2014
We are sorry that your stay was such a disappointment. We do our best to constantly upgrade our hotel and pride ourselves with great customer service. We are a limited service hotel and our reviews are reflective of our property. We will take this information and adjust accordingly. Again we are sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Been to Ramada San Diego Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada San Diego Airport

Address: 1403 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, CA 92106
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#23 Best Value Hotel in San Diego
#23 On the Beach Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada San Diego Airport 2*
Ramada San Diego Airport a family run business, just minutes away from the San Diego International Airport, offering complimentary shuttle service to and from airport, enjoy an array of restaurants such as Point Loma Seafood, Miguel's Cocina and Brigantine. Conveniently located within few miles to the San Diego Sea World, World famous San Diego Zoo, San Diego Convention Center. Explore deep sea fishing, whale watching just across the street off the Sport Fishing Landing. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada San Diego Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada San Diego Airport Hotel San Diego

If you own or manage Ramada San Diego Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.