Headed to SD for a quick weekend getaway, and found the hotel to be really classy. US Grant is an exceptionally nice hotel -- the lobby is beautiful, the architecture is amazing. All in all, the service we found to be somewhat lacking and the staff not what we expected.
1. Fantastic hard product - outside, inside, lobby, overall atmosphere is really nice
2. Rooms are super clean and tidy, just a bit small
3. Great lighting in the hallways and room
1. Although a SPG Gold member, they did not properly honor all the benefits
2. Room was really small -- apparently upgraded -- but felt ridiculously small
3. Parking is pretty pricey