my biggest complaint about this hotel is with the internet service. they charge if you want internet access in your hotel room, but this is not at all worth it. the service has gone down both mornings i have been here, and there is barely a signal during most of the day - worse than dial-up. it was impossible to even check my email in my room. they have free internet at the restaurants at the hotel and you are probably better off using that. if you do have problems with the internet, you should complain to the front desk. i was told that 'they do not know that the internet is bad because no one ever complains about it'
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Town And Country Hotel
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites, businesses & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, beautiful bays & beaches. On property you will find tranquil grounds adorned with picturesque gardens & scenic walkways in addition to a full service spa, fitness center, 3 pools,large sunning deck and whirpool,4 restaurants & trolley stop. Shopping & golf adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Town and Country Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.