We arrived for vacation the week after labor day - as a side note, apparently this is not a busy time for hotels, and it was very peaceful and quiet there. Our room was in the towers, was clean and quiet, and was close to public transportation. The concierge made an excellent recommendation for a dinner dance cruise, saving us some money and providing a much better experience. Customer service was friendly and efficient, and the restuarants were decent. The hotel was prepared for our arrival, made special transportation arrangements for us, and we were able to truly enjoy our stay - one morning I slept in until noon as it was so quiet, and this never happens at hotels for me! I did sense it catered more to business travelers than vacation travelers, however, this does not deter me from returning and may in fact hav enhanced the paceful atmosphere and great customer service. We hope to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites, businesses & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, beautiful bays & beaches. On property you will find tranquil grounds adorned with picturesque gardens & scenic walkways in addition to a full service spa, fitness center, 3 pools,large sunning deck and whirpool,4 restaurants & trolley stop. Shopping & golf adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Town and Country Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego