We loved the rooms in this hotel. Very nice! We did wish that there was wifi and some kind of breakfast included. We found ourselves having to leave the property to go find food. Charlie's restaurant was good but understaffed and food was slow. The wait staff were so nice though! It is very confusing to find your way around. More signs would be helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites, businesses & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, beautiful bays & beaches. On property you will find tranquil grounds adorned with picturesque gardens & scenic walkways in addition to a full service spa, fitness center, 3 pools,large sunning deck and whirpool,4 restaurants & trolley stop. Shopping & golf adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Town and Country Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego