I have stayed at the town and country several times. The hotel is centrally located and the trolley is right behind the resort. There is a beautiful upscale mall walking distance from the resort. The rooms are big and clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating. If you get an older room, they change you to a renovated room.
I do not know why people complain so much about a 3 star hotel. There are 4 - 5 star hotels in the area that cost twice as much. Who stays inside there room all day anyway? San Diego is a beautiful place and you are out all the time anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites, businesses & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, beautiful bays & beaches. On property you will find tranquil grounds adorned with picturesque gardens & scenic walkways in addition to a full service spa, fitness center, 3 pools,large sunning deck and whirpool,4 restaurants & trolley stop. Shopping & golf adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Town and Country Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego