My boyfriend and I stayed here my last night in San Diego just to get away from everyone and spend the night together. As soon as we pulled up, the place was so cozy and cute. I liked it right off the bat.
Once we got to our room, we liked it even more. The King bed was HUGE, canopy style with a million pillows and very comfortable for a hotel bed. Also, the room had a back door, which led to a little patio, which I thought was great as well. I slept very great. Also, I loved how the hotel's hair dryer wasn't a piece of junk like many others. It even had attachments. The room was great and the hotel was really cute. I just wish we would have had more time to explore the resort and enjoy the place, as we arrived after midnight and left before 9 am. Still, I enjoyed it very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites, businesses & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, beautiful bays & beaches. On property you will find tranquil grounds adorned with picturesque gardens & scenic walkways in addition to a full service spa, fitness center, 3 pools,large sunning deck and whirpool,4 restaurants & trolley stop. Shopping & golf adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Town and Country Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego