I attended the Fair Housing Convention February 15 and February 16, 2013 at the Town and Country Resort. It was a great experience! The room was excellent, the hotel staff very friendly and the hotel amazing. It is huge with more than one pool and excellent restaurants. I raved about the hotel so much that my husband came down and joined me during the convention. It made our Valentine's Day very special!
We both lan on returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites, businesses & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, beautiful bays & beaches. On property you will find tranquil grounds adorned with picturesque gardens & scenic walkways in addition to a full service spa, fitness center, 3 pools,large sunning deck and whirpool,4 restaurants & trolley stop. Shopping & golf adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Town and Country Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego