“CADA First-timer” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #133 of 268 hotels in San Diego
“CADA First-timer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Came here for a conference. Location is great. Very centralized with light rail just across the parking lot. Service was very good. Very friendly. Would definitely stay here again. Near food, shopping, and the ocean.

• Stayed March 2013
barbaraw387, Sales & Mktg. Coordinator at Town and Country Resort Hotel, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
It was our pleasure to host you for your first CADA conference held here at the Town and Country. We’re so pleased you enjoyed your San Diego visit and all that our hotel had to offer you. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2015 – if not sooner.

2,397 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (461)
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is my second time attending the CADA Conference. I'm glad to see that renovations have been made to the rooms. They did a really job in creating a more fresher and modern space. I would like to also take this opportunity to thank both Sonya and Pisey in reservations for assisting me and my staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We thank you for being here once more for the CADA conference. It’s our pleasure to have your group here every other year and we look forward to having you back in 2015. So glad you enjoyed our newer rooms, all will be complete by your conference’s next visit. Thank you also for mentioning that Pisey and Sonya were for helpful to you and your staff in the reservations process. Your comments have been shared with them.
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Every time I have dined at Trellises I have had only the best service. The staff is friendly and the food is outstanding. Our waitress was Pati Muklevicz. The Town and Country and Trellises is fortunate to have such an attentive and quality person as Pati working at its facility. It is my first choice for business meetings for breakfast or lunch. My family has held special dinners and brunches also and have never been dissatisfied. We highly recommend Trellises and the Town and Country for out of town visitors and in town meetings. In my opinion it is the best conference facility in San Diego! Jeanette Roache

Room Tip: The garden rooms are awesome!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your wonderful comments about the food and service at Trellises Garden Grille. Trellises has been nominated year after year as a great place for business meetings and we’re so glad you agree. We also appreciate that you use our restaurant for your special family meals and events. The restaurant has a private room for such functions, or the entire restaurant can be booked if the event is large enough. Many weddings and other such events have taken place here and all the team, including Patti, always provide outstanding service to our guests. Thanks, we look forward to having you with us for many years to come.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had a few members that checked into this hotel last night for the CADA convention and they have told me nothing but positive things about it. Every feedback I recevied from them was positive, everything from the property to the services and staff was good. I especially wanted to give my thanks to Peasay Om in group reservations and Cindy O'Connel in reservations for their help in making the process smooth as can be. Thanks girls!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
barbaraw387, Sales & Mktg. Coordinator at Town and Country Resort Hotel, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
We love having the CADA convention with us and we’re glad that you are hearing good things from the group. We appreciate your forwarding them to our attention and for pointing out that both Pisey and Cindy were especially helpful to you during the reservations process. We will pass along your comments and appreciate your taking the time to let us know.
Smiths Falls, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a conference, I wasn't sure what the hotel was going to be liked due to the reviews posted on here. I shocked when I arrived, this hotel has the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in at a hotel. The rooms in the tower are HUGE and the balcony is a nice touch! The grounds are beautiful. I loved how there was 2 sinks in my room. It was a quiet room - only noise you heard was when house keeping was using the vacuum in the room above us..Everyone at this resort was very friendly and helpful. The mall behind the hotel is very nice - all within walking distance. If I return to San Diego I will most likely stay at this resort!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
barbaraw387, Sales & Mktg. Coordinator at Town and Country Resort Hotel, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
We appreciate your staying with us for your conference and for posting your good review about our comfortable beds, beautiful grounds, quiet and spacious room with balcony and, most especially, our friendly and helpful staff. We look forward to your return in the future and do appreciate your time.
Temecula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This was my first staty at the Town & Country and it was wonderful!! From the outstanding customer service that I received from Kunesha Miller while making the reservation to the great service at check-in, the spacious/beautifully decorated rooms and the great restaurants on the Hotel grounds - all I can say is EXCELLENT. The bed was so comfortable and FINALLY, enough pillows!! We stayed 2 nights - and walked to the Fashion Valley mall, drove to Balboa Park and hung-out downtown.....perfect location to get around San Diego!! I definately would stay here again - PLUS, took a tour of the Spa and Salon....I've got to do that next time!!

Room Tip: Rooms in Terrace Unit were very large and sunny!! Could see the pool!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We look forward to making your stay the first of many! We will pass along your comments to Kunesha in our reservations department and thank you for taking the time to point out that she was of special assistance to you. As you mentioned, you definitely must make a reservation at the Bella Tosca Spa on your next visit. Be sure to sign up online to receive their newsletter so you can plan ahead and know their specials! Thank you for posting your review.
Red Oak, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've stayed here twice now and have enjoyed it every time. The grounds are beautiful and my room was sparkling clean. My bed was ridiculously comfortable as well. I had a car this time around which made my stay even better. While you can walk a number of places I enjoyed being able to drive where I wanted and not having to make do for breakfast at the hotel.

Some of my wishes would be for free internet. I mean seriously, who actually enjoys paying for internet when you're traveling for business! Free parking. Again, kinda silly you have to pay. And for better dining choices.

Other than that this is one of my favorites and I'd love to stay again at some point.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
barbaraw387, Sales & Mktg. Coordinator at Town and Country Resort Hotel, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for making the Town and Country your favorite place to visit in San Diego – as they say, the third time’s the charm so we look forward to welcoming you back for it. In additional to the 5 restaurants on property, there are many other restaurants in the area, feel free to talk to our concierge to assist you in making a choice that will meet your taste bud needs. We do also have bundle packages available that include internet and parking to ease the added cost. Again, thanks, we look forward to your return.

Been to Town and Country Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!