“Charity luncheon benefitting Rady Children's Hospital” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   500 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA 92108   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #164 of 270 Hotels in San Diego
San Diego, California, United States
“Charity luncheon benefitting Rady Children's Hospital”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Alex, I want to thank you on behalf of the Del Cerro unit of Randy Children's Hospital Auxiliary for the marvelous support you gave for our Fall Fantasy event Saturday. It couldn't have been better. You were so helpful during the planning and your suggestions and accommodations for our group helped make it the success it was. Please also thank Victor for his attendance right through to the end. Your staff deserves our appreciation also. Everyone was so helpful and made our guests feel pampered. Thanks again to everyone.

Regards, Jean Buck
Del Cerro unit Co-chair

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
barbaraw387, Manager at Town and Country Resort & Convention Center, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
We’ve passed along your review to both Alex in Catering and Victor in the Banquet Department -- thank you so much for posting your review. We appreciate tremendously the long-term business relationship we have with your organization and always look forward to hosting your events. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (540)
Beavercreek, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Pati Mukzeviez, a server at the Trellise restaurant at the Town and Country Resort & Conference Center display excellent customer service. When I went to order my food, I noticed that I didn't have my credit card. I realized that I must have left it at the restaurant I had eaten breakfast at earlier that morning. Pati called the other restaurant to see if my credit card was there and then she even went and got it for me while I was enjoying my delicious skirt steak salad. Kuddos to Pati for making my day!

Room Tip: I had a room on the bottom level of one of the two story units. I believe that it had been updated...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
barbaraw387, Manager at Town and Country Resort & Convention Center, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for bringing to our attention the excellent above and beyond service that Pati gave you during your stay at the hotel and visit to Trellises Garden Grille. Pati has been a part of our organization for a while and we agree that she is truly an asset. We will share your review with her and her manager. Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I must say was a clean and great place to stay. Ill definitely be going back very soon. Food was very good, an staff was super friendly
.5 stars. Close to mall beautiful pool and large jacuzzi. Ill be making town n country my first choice to stay when im down

• Stayed September 2012
barbaraw387, Manager at Town and Country Resort & Convention Center, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for your nice review and for choosing to come back and stay with us in the future. We look forward to having you!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

The whole staff was amazing but Antonio (the concierge) went above and beyond. I will definitely stay again and recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!

We needed to change rooms because of a medical issue and they did it without hesitation and with a smile!!!

• Stayed September 2012
We’re so pleased that Antonio was able to assist you with whatever it was you needed and thank you for recommending our hotel to others. We do like to accommodate our guests’ needs to the best of our capability and are so pleased that we were able to do so in your case. We look forward to your return stay.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My room was on the first floor right off the pool. The room was furnished beautifully and very clean. The sheets were crisp and fresh. The bed was very comfortable. I got an excellent night's sleep. One notable plus is that it had a full size ironing board with a nice heavy iron to freshen up luggage crushed clothing. The grounds were expansive with lush greenery and landscaping. The location was central with a large shopping mall a block. The trolley was a block away from my room which allowed access by foot to the rest of the metro area. I would highly recommend this hotel. The management was on top of things.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your wonderful and informative review of our hotel. It’s great that you were able to make use of the light-rail San Diego trolley system which is located just a foot bridge away from our property taking you to many places of interest. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future and thank you also for your recommendation to others visiting San Diego to stay with us.
Turin, Italy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

the resort is quite big therefore I cannot be sure that all the rooms are like my one. I have been in the room 2802. the room was really small, expecially the bathroom, the windows were dirty, the cabinet was so shallow that the hangers do not enter. The bathroom was so small that I cannot dry my costumes, there were no drawers to put the shirts, there was no minibar. the wifi was so slow that I can not use my iPad. Breakfast, parking, sports hall were not included, I needed to print my bording pass, the reception asked me 0,50$ per page!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We have a few different types of rooms on property, so, no, not all would be the size or set up that your room was. Perhaps a different room would have been a better fit for you. We are in the process of updating our in-room Wi-Fi to a custom designed and engineered AT&T system that will be fast and reliable. We do have free boarding pass computers throughout the property, if you were charged, you must have gone to the business center which is run by an outside agency and not to the pod centers we have at both the front desk and the convention center. I regret that you were not informed of his free service. We do also have bundle packages available so could have incorporated your parking, breakfast, etc. at a better rate. Thank you for your review. Your comments will be shared.
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Thanks God That I wasn't influenced by those tendentious reviews. I booked through Expedia for 10 nights in this hotel and believe me I was very satisfied . The staff was very friendly and helpful ,the rooms were very clean and cosy , lots of parking places and believe it or not I even used to park just in front my bedroom . Of course , I must mention the lovely greenery around the whole place and the incredible location of that resort . Would you believe me if I tell you that I have just checked out 0n 22 of Sep and already I start to miss this marvelous resort.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your review and thank you for posting it. We will welcome you back anytime you’re back in the United States and San Diego, California. Your comments will be shared with management as we enjoyed reading all of them, but especially the part about the staff being very friendly and helpful! Again, thanks.

Been to Town and Country Resort & Convention Center? Share your experiences!