As a resident of Norh San Diego County we were looking for a great place to stay near the San Diego concert venue at SDSU and so I thought of the Town and Country Resort since it is so perfectly situated at the trolly stop where you can walk across a footbridge and take the trolly anywhere you want to go in San Diego!! But once we got to the hotel we wanted to just stay there and enjoy the beautiful lanscaping, pool and restaurants! The room was very spacious and staff was amazing! When we checked in and mentioned we were attending Van Halen that night we had the whole staff wanting to come along with us:-)! Thanks Town and Country Resort for being the perfect place to say for so many reasons!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Mission Valley, the heart of San Diego. Convenient, central location provides easy access to all of the city's sites, businesses & attractions. 6 miles from Lindbergh Field and ten minutes from Old Town, Zoo, Balboa Park, SeaWorld, beautiful bays & beaches. On property you will find tranquil grounds adorned with picturesque gardens & scenic walkways in addition to a full service spa, fitness center, 3 pools,large sunning deck and whirpool,4 restaurants & trolley stop. Shopping & golf adjacent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Town and Country Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel San Diego
- Hotel Town And Country
- Town Country Resort San Diego