My husband and I always book this hotel when we visit San Diego...and always stay in the bay tower. It has the best views! Two of the nights we were there fireworks were set off in the bay with the Coronado bridge and all the lit up, colorful high rises in the back ground. What a beautiful sight! Rooms are very nice and we love that it has a balcony, too. I've always been very impressed by this hotel, but this last visit we had a few problems. There was no fridge in the room....we had to ask for one to be brought up. They've replaced it with a full stocked small vendor/mini bar which of course you have to pay for if you remove anything. Also, there was no water pressure in the shower and mold in different places in the tub. I was surprised, being what a nice hotel it is. I told someone at the front desk after the first night and he said he would have it taken care of it. We were there 3 nights and no one ever came to the room to fix the problems. I would think they would be more on top of things, but apparently someone didn't get the message. Overall though, it's worth the stay. Look for deals to get a lower price though like we do, because it can be pricey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina offers panoramic views and easy access to the destination’s renowned attractions. The waterfront campus features 1,053 guest rooms with picturesque water views, as well as 73 meeting spaces, and 120,000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor event space. An award winning hotel, we specialize in group events ranging from 10 – 1,200 attendees. Enjoy authentic entertainment at San Diego’s illustrious waterfront attractions, Harbor Island and Liberty Station – a former Naval Base repurposed as a mix use destination. Experience the city’s waterfront attractions via The Big Bay Shuttle. The historic Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy and the amenities of downtown are only minutes away. Recreation includes a full service spa, two Core Performance Fitness Centers, three swimming pools, bicycle rentals, tennis and volleyball courts, as well as jogging/ bike trails connecting the hotel to the city’s majestic destination. Sail the Bay on one of our partner charter operators. Seasonal activities include Summer Play - an array of water recreation programs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sheraton San Diego Hotel And Marina
- San Diego Sheraton Hotel Marina
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel Marina