Standard Four Points but location average unless driving.
A good 15/20 minute walk from the center and action. Valet parking is compulsory so costs more and the overall value is only ok. If you get a better location and decent price book elsewhere.
Breakfast was a poor standard compared to other likewise hotels.
Overall fine for one night but not amazing for a relaxing holiday.
Rooms were decent but the bathroom door was see through and wasn't comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton San Diego. We're here to make your stay fun, friendly, and comfy. Located near many corporate offices & major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton San Diego Hotel San Diego
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Diego
- San Diego Four Points
- San Diego Sheraton
- Four Points San Diego
- Sheraton San Diego