The hotel room was okay. It wasn't great nor was it horrible. The strangeness of this hotel was the interior. The hallways look like this was an outside hotel (access the room from outside) and they enclosed the entire hotel so that you must enter the building. Besides the eerie feeling of the construction of the building, my first night was very uncomfortable. There was a strange noise that I assume was the plumbing or hvac system that I heard every five to ten minutes throughout the night and day. I was forced to change rooms for the remainder of my stay.
Unfortunately, I wouldn't choose this hotel again. It isn't bad for the cost, but again, the inside is just too weird.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton San Diego. We're here to make your stay fun, friendly, and comfy. Located near many corporate offices & major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Diego
- Four Points By Sheraton San Diego Hotel San Diego
- San Diego Four Points
- San Diego Sheraton
- Four Points San Diego
- Sheraton San Diego