stayed here for a night and enjoyed the stay. checked in and the front desk upgraded me to the club floor thanks to spg. a separate living room with couches and desk gives the room a very homey feeling.
the self-parking is tricky though. hotel guests are required to park on the 11th floor. just getting to the 11th floor takes some effort since you have to drive up a narrow, winding corkscrew to get to the 6th floor. also, parking is $26 a day for self park and $30 for valet.
also got to enjoy the breakfast buffet and i must say, the make-your-own waffle station is amazing. you put the waffle batter onto the maker yourself and in 3 minutes, crispy, delicious goodness.
will recommend and stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites San Diego Hotel
- Sheraton Suites San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Sheraton Hotel San Diego
- Sheraton San Diego
- San Diego Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly remodeled Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is an all-suite hotel built around the prestigious San Diego Symphony Hall, and is just steps from the Gaslamp Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.