stayed here for a night and enjoyed the stay. checked in and the front desk upgraded me to the club floor thanks to spg. a separate living room with couches and desk gives the room a very homey feeling.
the self-parking is tricky though. hotel guests are required to park on the 11th floor. just getting to the 11th floor takes some effort since you have to drive up a narrow, winding corkscrew to get to the 6th floor. also, parking is $26 a day for self park and $30 for valet.
also got to enjoy the breakfast buffet and i must say, the make-your-own waffle station is amazing. you put the waffle batter onto the maker yourself and in 3 minutes, crispy, delicious goodness.
will recommend and stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Sheraton Suites San Diego Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel San Diego
- Sheraton San Diego
- Sheraton Suites San Diego
- San Diego Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Declan Suites San Diego offers a warm welcome on your next visit to San Diego. Our all-suite downtown San Diego hotel features all two room suites with some of the largest hotel rooms in the area. All of the two room suites feature a separate living area and pull out sofa. Our San Diego hotel is built around the San Diego Symphony Hall and is within walking distance to the Gaslamp Quarter, known for 16 blocks of amazing dining, shopping and entertainment. The Declan Suites San Diego is located minutes from the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Little Italy, Old Town, Petco Park and Sea World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Declan Suites San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.