I travel to San Diego once a month for Business, I needed a place I could go to and just relax. The beds are good, the service is good. Rooms are very clean. The food in the restaurant is except able, and very quite. Take a room facing East, you may miss the valley view, but absolutely no noise. One IMPORTANT item, internet works well. They also have a very well stocked gift shop. Workout room is OK. Location is great for me, may be a bit of a drive to downtown, but plenty of restaurants in the area. Overall for the price it is a great deal. Great for business but I find plenty of families every month.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- San Diego Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott San Diego Mission Valley hotel is conveniently located just minutes away from SeaWorld, Qualcomm Stadium, Gaslamp Quarter and Balboa Park. Experience our Mission Valley hotel's unique blend of Spanish accents and tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your San Diego Marriott Mission Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.