We chose the Marriott for a recent trip to San Diego for a half marathon. This hotel is a great choice if you want to get around San Diego without getting in your car. The San Diego Trolley runs just behind the property and the Rio Vista station is just a short walk from the hotel. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable with a great onsite bar and restaurant. The pool area was reasonably large for a hotel and has several cabana locations and couches. The property doesn't look like much from the outside but the interior has a great ambiance for a mid-range hotel. We also found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Overall this was a great experience and we are definitely planning a return trip next year.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- San Diego Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott San Diego Mission Valley hotel is conveniently located just minutes away from SeaWorld, Qualcomm Stadium, Gaslamp Quarter and Balboa Park. Experience our Mission Valley hotel's unique blend of Spanish accents and tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your San Diego Marriott Mission Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.