This hotel is conveniently located off I-8 and also close to the 805 and the 163 so it's just a short 10-15 minute drive to downtown or Old Town. I've stayed at this hotel on two occassions and have never been disappointed. It's a large hotel (17 floors) but not so big that the elevators take forever (i hate that). The hotel is clean, staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are spacious and nicely furnished with refrigerators. Free wi-fi in the common areas throughout the hotel. They take extra care of their Elite members with separate and convenient self-parking ($16 per day). Concierge Lounge is a decent size and accessible from the 16th and 17th floor. The day I arrived, they had a managers reception for the Elite members with plenty of yummy appetizers and free beer/wine. The gym is nicely equipped, not the largest I've seen, but it does the job. The pool is great with plenty of lounge chiars and shade if you're not into laying in the sun. Free wi-fi extends out to the pool which was also nice.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- San Diego Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott San Diego Mission Valley hotel is conveniently located just minutes away from SeaWorld, Qualcomm Stadium, Gaslamp Quarter and Balboa Park. Experience our Mission Valley hotel's unique blend of Spanish accents and tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your San Diego Marriott Mission Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.