Our family really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel staff was excellent, we had several requests during our week long stay and they were all met, everyone was so friendly. The property was very clean and comfortable. The pool and nightly smores around the fire were a big hit! The family movie around the pool was a nice touch. The room was comfortable and the beds were exceptional. This was a great hotel for us to base out of to enjoy San Diego. We are already planning to return for our next vacation. The only negative would have to be the parking, 16 dollars a day for self park and if don't drive a smart car or a mini you will not fit in the parking spots. I had to wedge myself in and out of the car door and back out to let the family get in. But, no door dings!
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- San Diego Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott San Diego Mission Valley hotel is conveniently located just minutes away from SeaWorld, Qualcomm Stadium, Gaslamp Quarter and Balboa Park. Experience our Mission Valley hotel's unique blend of Spanish accents and tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your San Diego Marriott Mission Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.