We enjoyed our stay. We got a very good deal on the room via Priceline. Our room was comfortable and I loved the bed, but it was a city side view and we could hear the traffic and trams. Parking was expensive, and when the self parking filled up we had no choice but to use the valet service. It's one of those hotels that are so big it's impersonal. However, I was impressed with having a Starbucks right downstairs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The centerpiece of the inspiring San Diego Bay, the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina is a premier San Diego, CA hotel. With 1,360 guest rooms, 75,000 sq ft of meeting space, a 446-slip marina & an environment that easily transitions from dynamic meetings to resort-style relaxation, the San Diego hotel is a welcome escape. Adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter, our downtown San Diego, CA hotel’s location provides convenient access to championship golf and popular attractions like the San Diego Zoo, Sea World San Diego and LEGOLAND California. Experience a grand sense of arrival in the new lobby our San Diego hotel & personalized service from our dedicated staff. Unwind in a renovated guest room with sweeping bay views. From a state-of-the-art fitness center, to an enticing new pool area, to top-notch cuisine at our waterfront restaurants, it all comes together for an authentic downtown San Diego experience, only at the San Diego Marquis & Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego