Stayed 4 nights for conference. Great convenient layout for conference, plus rooms were not overly air conditioned making for comfortable attendance. Very modernly decorated hotel rooms.. Great water view from room. Excellent service in every aspect. Great food..ate in room several times. Even liked conference luncheon food which was better than that from 2 restaurants in gaslamp district to which I attended. Great views from Top of Hyatt and suite on 32nd Floor in Seaport Tower.
Air conditioning seemed to cut off at night and had to get up a lot to adjust. Recycling containers in room. Long list of unusal items supplied for convenience upon request such as hand weights. Nice basic spa in small quarters. Deep tissue massage felt like Swedish massage - not sure that I would do that part of stay again. Two pools with great views. Easy walking to gaslight area. Right next to seaport with great paved trail for outside exercise. Thoroughly enjoyed stay.
- Also Known As:
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Hotel
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Hyatt San Diego
- Manchester Grand Hyatt
- San Diego Hyatt
- Manchester Hyatt San Diego
- Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership. The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is the ultimate waterfront urban hotel and spa and largest waterfront building on the West Coast rising high on the magnificent San Diego Bay. Panoramic bay and city views welcome you in all of our 1628 newly renovated guestrooms including 76 suites. A 25,000 sq/ft roof top pool deck overlooks San Diego Bay and has 2-whirl pools, a pool bar, cabanas, fire pit and stage area. The Grand lobby is filled with marble, brass, dark stained woods and several grand paintings all lit naturally by 3 stories of windows, which look out over a massive 5 lane porte cochere giving the guest a sense of arrival not seen outside of Las Vegas. The hotel has two marina-view restaurants, a sky lounge, a lobby bar, coffee house, a deli and a new upscale lounge/restaurant featuring specialty martinis, mojitos and California cuisine. The hotel has 125,000 sq/ft of meeting space, featuring a 34,000 sq/ft exhibit hall, a 30,000 & 25,000 sq/ft ballrooms next to each other, a 10,000 sq/ft Jr Ballroom and 41 meeting rooms and 45 conference suites.Note: The StayFit Gym will be closed for renovations beginning November 25, 2013 and reopening in February 2013. Please visit our Concierge Desk in the Lobby for running maps and alternate gym options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.