This is not a hotel I would return to. It seemed very dirty. There was a very bad smell coming out of the sink once you turned on the water. The toilet paper holder was broken/coming out of the wall, same with some of the power outlet covers. The furniture was stained. The bed skirt was dirty and torn. There was only a tiny closet, which would in no way accommodate 2 people's clothes. This hotel does not offer suite upgrades, but this was a room that they reserve for their preferred customers (I cannot imagine what regular rooms look like). The breakfast downstairs is pretty expensive and it took them 20 minutes to make an omelette even though we were the only customers. They do offer a free shuttle to/from the airport, but when it came time to take us to the airport, the driver was late by almost 10 minutes as he did not timely return from his break. There are other hotel choices in the area, I do not recommend you stay at this one.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Holiday Inn San Diego
- San Diego Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown is located minutes away from Little Italy, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Seaport Village. We also offer a free shuttle to/from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.