I was in San Diego for a night catching an early train to LA so this hotel was conveniently located. I checked in with ease but waited entirely too long for the elevator. (Someone should really look at these) The room service was just ok. The guy who answered the phone asked if I was going to pick my food up. Um, no, that's why it's called 'room service'. Whatever. After getting my food, the burger was dry but the fries were delicious. Overall, the room was nice enough and comfortable for one night. I was also able to go to the zoo which was an absolute delight.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Holiday Inn San Diego
- San Diego Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown is located minutes away from Little Italy, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Seaport Village. We also offer a free shuttle to/from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.