We had one night here on our way through to somewhere else. My husband is a member of Sheraton's loyalty program, "Starwood Preferred Guest" (which is free to join) and we were offered an upgrade to an executive room on the top floor (all for $105 per night). We had fantastic views of the harbour. The room was clean, quiet, modern, average size, with the most comfortable king sized bed. It came with complimentary water, coffee maker, huge flat screen TV. The shuttle picked us up from the airport in about 10 minutes after calling them. We had an early flight the next morning so had to take a taxi back to the airport but the cost of the taxi was only $12. My husband and I are walkers so we walked down to the harbour, looked at the cruise ships in port, walked along the embankment, up to the Gas Light Quarter where we had dinner and back to the hotel. Due to our early flight we left before breakfast was offered so can't comment on the food at the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in downtown San Diego.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Holiday Inn San Diego
- San Diego Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown is located minutes away from Little Italy, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Seaport Village. We also offer a free shuttle to/from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.