Taking into consideration that hotels in San Diego are quite expensive, sleeping in Four Points Downton was great. It is just 10 minutes walking to the harbour and 20 minutes away from the furthest point you will visit as a tourist. Just go down 1st avenue and you will be anywhere you want.
The only possible problem is that there are no restaurantes near de hotel (But you can buy something at the gas station just crossing the street)
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Holiday Inn San Diego
- San Diego Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown is located minutes away from Little Italy, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Seaport Village. We also offer a free shuttle to/from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Olotels, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.