We stayed 3 nights at this hotel. It was centrally located, close to the Gas Lamp District and Balboa Park. The staff was very accommodating, even when we showed up 5 hours before check in time! They immediately searched for an open room and got us right in. The parking garage was well worth the $17 a day charge, even if it was pretty tight turns. One night when we came back the lot was full, but they put us in a hotel use only spot, no problem. Room was clean, room service was great. They brought us towels very quickly and every staff member we interacted with was super nice. I am smoker and they have a small area outside with chairs and tables for that use. We didn't use the pool, but saw lots of people using it. All in all, a great hotel with superb staff.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Holiday Inn San Diego
- San Diego Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown is located minutes away from Little Italy, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Seaport Village. We also offer a free shuttle to/from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.