+The front desk staff was very nice, and they also were very flexible when we wanted to change rooms due to the bathrooms being ill-designed.
+ The rooms were clean and the air conditioning worked fine
- The bathroom doors in every room, except the 16th floor, are sliding doors. The real issue I had was that the door did not close all the way! There was a very 'open' gap which allowed the people within the room to hear whatever was going in the bathroom. This was an awful surprise.
-I don't feel as though this hotel was worth the $150 price per night. I also had previously stayed here five years ago when it was a Holiday Inn, and I didn't think it has changed much since then. The room was small, and the design was awkward.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Holiday Inn San Diego
- San Diego Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown is located minutes away from Little Italy, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Seaport Village. We also offer a free shuttle to/from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.