The reservation process was satisfactory. Parking at this hotel is a bit of an issue. Of course it is located downtown and that means parking in a central garage and then walking a bit to work your way to your room. This hotel is built in the shape of a cylindrical tower. Therefore rooms are shaped in wedges and were small in size compared to the price. There is no restaurant in the hotel. We were not pleased overall. The front desk staff did suggest a great place for breakfast off site.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Diego-Downtown Hotel San Diego
- Holiday Inn San Diego
- San Diego Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown is located minutes away from Little Italy, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Seaport Village. We also offer a free shuttle to/from the airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.