I stayed here recently with extended family and ended up getting three rooms. Not sure if it was because I got three rooms or because I'm a Hilton Honors gold member but they were very flexible with my late checkout request, which was great because checkout time coincided with my son's nap time, and the late checkout allowed my son to get his nap in before we left the hotel. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, which is always a plus at a hotel.
- The rooms were nice and clean, and didn't look outdated.
- The free breakfast is great!
- The staff are friendly.
- It's always nice to have a second room, which is the benefit of staying at an Embassy Suites.
- The pool is indoors, crowded, and reeks of chlorine; the pool is also located near the elevators, and the smell of chlorine permeates the entire elevator area.
- The parking is horrible; the covered lot isn't that big, and when you're there on a weekend, you'll end up parking on the roof most likely if you leave the hotel at all. The spots are small, and even though there's only one way up and down the garage, there's really only enough room for one car to pass, so if you're unlucky, you might have to back up in order to let other cars pass.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla Hotel San Diego
- Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla Hotel
- Embassy Suites La Jolla
- Embassy Suites San Diego
- San Diego Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the beautiful beaches of La Jolla, CA, the Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla offers unparalleled comfort for business and leisure travelers. Hotel guests enjoy spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and refreshments with light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception. The hotel's 340 suites are 100% non-smoking and feature a private bedroom, living room with sofa bed, two HDTVs, MP3 player/clock radio, workspace with ergonomic desk chair, and Internet connection availability. Additional on-site amenities include meeting and event space, business center, fitness center, dry sauna, and indoor pool. Dine easily with room service or at one of the on-site restaurants, P.F. Chang's China Bistro or Indulge Restaurant and Lounge. Ideal for business travelers, this La Jolla hotel is conveniently located near the offices of Ernst & Young, IBM, and Pfizer. Leisure guests enjoy close proximity to La Jolla beaches, the San Diego Zoo, Legoland California, Torrey Pines Golf Course, and Westfield UTC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites San Diego - La Jolla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.