“Great staff,Room better then a 1 star” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn I-15 Miramar

You added Quality Inn I-15 Miramar to your Saves list
Quality Inn I-15 Miramar
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9350 Kearny Mesa Road, San Diego, CA 92126 (Formerly Budget Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #127 of 271 Hotels in San Diego
Garden Grove, California
“Great staff,Room better then a 1 star”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a good motel at a great price! And the staff are great.Allso if you are going to spend some time in your room? Free on demand on the tv.w/HBO and Showtime!! This is unheard of at a motel. Mic/fridge,pool ,pretty good breakfast.So you get a lot for your money. I have stayed at 2 and 2.5 stars that did not live up to this motel and paid a lot more for it! So yes I have and will stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jimmy E, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Miramar, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
I would like to first start by saying Thank You for your wonderful and informative comment . Your great feedback lets us know that we are providing a great service and specifically a great value to our guests. We are happy to hear that you had utilized most of our amenities. As you have highlighted in your review all our rooms are newly furnished and also equipped with 40” hi-def flat screen tvs. We also take pride in providing a great selection in our complimentary breakfast which includes sausage, bacon, hard boiled eggs, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, and a great variety of breads and pastries. We hope to provide an even greater experience for you on your next visit to our hotel. We hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Room was dark, crowded with no closet, no vent in bath and overlooked the drive-thru at Carl Jr's. It definately was not cheap, but should have been. The photos online were done with considerable "artistic license". I'm usually not picky, but would never stay in this again.

• Stayed August 2013
Jimmy E, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Miramar, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for the feedback regarding the lack of utilities in your room, and I apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your stay here. Your review was shared with our maintenance staff and we want you to know that we are looking into key areas that you pointed out. I once again apologize that aspects of your stay were rough, but note that we will make sure that all future guests will have a great experience due to your feedback. Thank you.
San Luis Obispo, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a night during a business trip in August, 2013. Everyone I talked to was friendly, which was good. On the downside, the room was not ready for me when I went to check in (after 3pm) and the hallway by my room and the room itself smelled musty. The breakfast room is small, and a sign on the door asks guests not to take food from the room, so finding seating may be a problem (I had to wait for a table).

I would not call my experience here negative; I would consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jimmy E, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Miramar, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Your review is greatly appreciated as it helps us improve our hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and I apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your stay here. I have brought to the attention of our housekeepers the issue with the smell and are working hard from this ever occurring to any future gusts. As for the issue of the breakfast room I will let the owners know that the incrasingly popularity of it has limited our available sitting at any given time. I hope that you give us another opportunity on your next business trip back to our area.
San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I was drawn to this hotel becaus of its proximity to my business meeting. It seemed to be priced fairly and was acceptable except There was no hot water in the shower or sink which made for a very uncomfortable shower and long day

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Jimmy E, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Miramar, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
I sincerely apologized that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will continue to work hard to surpass your expectations. Typically we have the front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance departments working all together to make sure that all the problems are addressed. Our staff is in constant contact and any issues that arise are typically addressed immediately. We have notified our maintenance staff about the issue. They are looking into what occurred and on how to prevent this so it never happens again. I really do hope that you give us another opportunity not only to meet your expectations but to surpass them. On behalf of myself and our entire staff I sincerely apologize again.
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I would like to say i had the best 2 days of my life at this Quality Inn
got check in/out with no problem
breakfast was great just needs scramble eggs
overall I will be back
Jimmy/Carol at front desk was excellent I love that Carol she help me with everything

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for reviewing your stay here. I have shared your comments with our staff and we are happy to hear that our emphasis on customer service is being noticed. Our breakfast is indeed great and happy to hear you enjoyed the sausage, bacon, waffles, yogurt, juices, coffee, breads and pastries. Your feedback is important to us and your suggestions are being noted and will be considering what is best for our guests. Again I thank you for your time and hope to see you in the near future.
Riverside, California, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Staff was Great, we tried to check in really early but rooms were not available yet .It was 8:30am it was worth a try. But they did let my family eat morning Breakfast, that was a nice savings for the family. we had to get 2 rooms, big family 4 kids they took our accommodations with no problem give us 2 rooms side by side , Nice clean rooms 102,103, new 42"flat screens the Air conditioner will freeze you out of the room!!! . Nice clean towel frig and micro in rooms also was nice..

Room Tip: 102 to 105 a bit more noisy because of breakfast kitchen and a bathroom for visitors, Ice Machine
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jimmy E, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn I-15 Miramar, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Your terrific comments let the entire staff know that our hard work is making your experience memorable. We strive to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Management has been careful to select a great staff that will tend to all of our guest's needs. We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our free and well assorted breakfast. We understand that traveling with a large family can be difficult and with the proper customer service, everything can be smooth and the trip can become relaxing. As you have highlighted in your comment our rooms are equipped with new hi-def flat screen t.v., small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. We appreciate your stay with us and hope to see you again on the next basketball tournament or family vacation.

Been to Quality Inn I-15 Miramar? Share your experiences!