It was a less than appealing experience at this Hotel, we are not coming back for sure. The so called morning breakfast included in the stay price is a nightmare. A parade of half asleep,hungry and moody hotel guests will stop at nothing to get to the waffle machines,mind you, there is 2 waffle machines to feed 400 hungry guests in 3.5 hours. You figure it out.
Boiled eggs,toast and some yogurt was the only food you are able to get after a few steps walking around avoiding people who were thinking about only one thing...eat for free!!!! Or so they thought since the price includes the poor breakfast. The towels were dingy and have been not changed in months. The sheets were dingy also and were not changed in in the nights we spent there,just rolled up and flattened. I had to remove some sand myself late at night to avoid calling the maids.
The fitness center was like a walk in closet with one treadmill one very old stationary bike and some old pulley machines with missing parts.
The area where the hotel sits is awful,almost like an abandoned dead end with narrow streets and a view of some bushy hills.
Back in the pool area, the surprise is even bigger,there is not a lot of room to swim considering the size of the hotel, crowded crowded.
The room had no safe, no microwave oven,very small refrigerators and ALL the soda machine outside the corridors were out of order, an indication that maintenance is in the back burner.
Shame on this Corporation for false advertising lies and pictures that do not do justice to the old facade with the run down paint.
I will never be back to this place or recommend it to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's for a family vacation, a romantic getaway or when you're traveling on business, you can’t beat the friendly service and comfortable accommodations offered at the Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo/SeaWorld. This Choice Hotels’ Gold Hospitality Award winner offers a convenient location, excellent service and extra amenities, all backed by our Signature Guarantee. -Located on San Diego’s famous Hotel Circle, 5 minutes to SeaWorld, Zoo, Downtown and San Diego’s world-famous beaches -Five minutes from the new Riverwalk Golf Course and Mission and Fashion Valley Malls -Free deluxe breakfast buffet includes an assortment of pastries and muffins, toast, fresh fruit, choice of hot and cold cereals with milk, espresso, coffee, tea and a variety of juices. -Winner of Choice Hotels’ Gold Hospitality Award recognizing exceptional service, facilities and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo / SeaWorld Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Zoo / Seaworld Area
- Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo / Seaworld Area Hotel San Diego
- Comfort Inn Hotel Zoo
- Comfort Inn San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Comfort Inn Suites Zoo
- Comfort Inn Suite Zoo Sea World