We stayed here for one week in October, 2012. I had no knowledge of this hotel, or input from anyone local. I only chose it by the on-line features and reviews I had read. We happened to stay here right in the middle of graduation for the USMC, so one morning, the breakfast area was full of people wearing red! It was truly an awesome sight for someone (me) who had no idea that was even happening in the area! The weather was something to be desired for being in California (just chilly), athough we were told it was HOT! HOT! HOT! right before we got there, and was forecasted to be HOT! HOT! HOT! the day we left!
Everything at this hotel was fabulous, including the front desk staff (who always greet you every time you walk through the door), the maintenance people, the housekeeping staff, etc. We were on the second floor, and it was a little noisy due to kids jumping up and down, running, etc., BUT... remember, this is a family hotel - and advertises as such with kids suites - so to those of you who complain about that ... shame on you!
It is a little bit noisy if your window faces the pool, but again, it's a family hotel, and the pool closes at 10 p.m.
I would recommend this to anyone who isn't uptight and I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Zoo / Seaworld Area
- Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo / Seaworld Area Hotel San Diego
- Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo / Seaworld Area Hotel
- Comfort Inn Hotel Zoo
- San Diego Comfort Inn Suites Zoo
- Comfort Inn San Diego Zoo
- Comfort Inn Seaworld
- San Diego Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn San Diego
- Comfort Inn Suite Zoo Sea World
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's for a family vacation, a romantic getaway or when you're traveling on business, you can’t beat the friendly service and comfortable accommodations offered at the Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo/SeaWorld. This Choice Hotels’ Gold Hospitality Award winner offers a convenient location, excellent service and extra amenities, all backed by our Signature Guarantee. -Located on San Diego’s famous Hotel Circle, 5 minutes to SeaWorld, Zoo, Downtown and San Diego’s world-famous beaches -Five minutes from the new Riverwalk Golf Course and Mission and Fashion Valley Malls -Free deluxe breakfast buffet includes an assortment of pastries and muffins, toast, fresh fruit, choice of hot and cold cereals with milk, espresso, coffee, tea and a variety of juices. -Winner of Choice Hotels’ Gold Hospitality Award recognizing exceptional service, facilities and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Zoo / SeaWorld Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.