This hotel is in a good location, very close to Old Town and not too far from the harbour. The room was okay but the carpet needed a good cleaning. Breakfast was good.
The room cost was high for a room of that caliber. To me, it was a two star. Lots of noise with thin walls and people running up & down the stairs. Major problems with internet access. Parking should be included in the room cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room, top-to-bottom, is brand new! Located on San Diego's famous Hotel Circle, just five minutes from SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Downtown & Beaches. Family and group friendly amenities include a huge outdoor heated pool, spa and kids wading pool; barbeque grills and picnic tables, poolside and coin-operated guest laundry facilities. Free deluxe breakfast buffet includes an assortment of pastries and muffins, toast, fresh fruit, choice of hot and cold cereals with milk, espresso, coffee, tea and a variety of juices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Hotel Circle SeaWorld Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Hotel Circle / Seaworld
- Comfort Inn Circle Seaworld
- Comfort Inn San Diego
- San Diego Comfort Inn