Stayed here with wife for one night and met up with sister who lives in LA.
Good location for seeing Old Town San Diego and waterfront. Downside is that the hotel is in middle of expressway so no walking to restaurants or stores. Room was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed the included breakfast which offered many choices including fresh fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room, top-to-bottom, is brand new! Located on San Diego's famous Hotel Circle, just five minutes from SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Downtown & Beaches. Family and group friendly amenities include a huge outdoor heated pool, spa and kids wading pool; barbeque grills and picnic tables, poolside and coin-operated guest laundry facilities. Free deluxe breakfast buffet includes an assortment of pastries and muffins, toast, fresh fruit, choice of hot and cold cereals with milk, espresso, coffee, tea and a variety of juices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Hotel Circle SeaWorld Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Hotel Circle / Seaworld
- Comfort Inn Circle Seaworld
- Comfort Inn San Diego
- San Diego Comfort Inn