The room pictures shown was not what we received, our room was very small and the bathroom was really small! The beds were comfortable as well as the pillows, it was also clean. It was located on top of a hill, nothing around it. The pool was nice. The walls to the rooms were paper thin, our neighbor left the TV on all night, so we didn't sleep much. Breakfast didn't look like the picture, the room was not large enough for the amount of people that came in to eat. People were packed in like sardines with no where to go, I saw someone leave saying, "this isn't worth it, let's eat out". We tried to save money here, but you get what you pay for. I recommend spending the extra money to stay closer to Mission Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Hotel Circle / Seaworld
- Comfort Inn Circle Seaworld
- Comfort Inn San Diego
- San Diego Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room, top-to-bottom, is brand new! Located on San Diego's famous Hotel Circle, just five minutes from SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Downtown & Beaches. Family and group friendly amenities include a huge outdoor heated pool, spa and kids wading pool; barbeque grills and picnic tables, poolside and coin-operated guest laundry facilities. Free deluxe breakfast buffet includes an assortment of pastries and muffins, toast, fresh fruit, choice of hot and cold cereals with milk, espresso, coffee, tea and a variety of juices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Hotel Circle SeaWorld Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.