My family had stayed here many years ago when we visited San Diego with our small children. It was the only hotel that I was familiar with in the area, so my friend and I thought it was a safe bet. The front desk clerk was quite friendly and laughed with us (as we joke around a lot). She recommended a great Mexican restaurant that was easy access from their location. We were pleased to find parking right in front of our room. The room was decorated nicely and seemed "fresh." Everything was very clean and the beds were more than comfortable. We heard no noise from outside our room. We didn't use the pool or spa, but they looked inviting. Breakfast was abundant with a great selection. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to San Diego.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room, top-to-bottom, is brand new! Located on San Diego's famous Hotel Circle, just five minutes from SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Downtown & Beaches. Family and group friendly amenities include a huge outdoor heated pool, spa and kids wading pool; barbeque grills and picnic tables, poolside and coin-operated guest laundry facilities. Free deluxe breakfast buffet includes an assortment of pastries and muffins, toast, fresh fruit, choice of hot and cold cereals with milk, espresso, coffee, tea and a variety of juices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire and BookIt.com so you can book your Portofino Inn San Diego Hotel Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Hotel Circle / Seaworld
- Comfort Inn Circle Seaworld
- Comfort Inn San Diego
- San Diego Comfort Inn