We stayed the night after attending their Luau even though we're San Diego locals. The room was comfortable and decently appointed though a touch dated and lacking in creativity. It had a very "hotel room" look to it. Similarly priced and appointed hotels we've stayed at recently present a more "designer" look, i.e. Washington DC 'W', Willard and San Francisco 'Meridian'. The Luau was excellent and a lot of fun. We had an amazing time. If you stay at the Catamaran you NEED to attend the Luau. Food was great, music was too, the dancing was very good and it's suitable for the entire family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOT Tip: Like the Catamaran Resort on Face Book and save up to 15% off the best available rates. The Catamaran’s 313 rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully appointed with their own balcony or patio. Mission Bay, the world’s largest aquatic park, is at your doorstep and the enticing waves of the Pacific Ocean are just 100 yards away. Enjoy marvelous views of the California coastline or stunning city skyline from every part of our beach resort. In San Diego, activities and local attractions are never far away. Visit the world famous San Diego Zoo, historic Old Town, and SeaWorld. Whether staying at the Catamaran Resort for pleasure or business, you’ll experience San Diego, one of Southern California’s most exciting cities, in all its fascinating and colorful detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego