The restaurant was good for breakfast as well as dinner. Really cosy sitting outside after dinner with the torches lit and enjoying cocktails. Servers were alert and pleasant. Nice pool area.There is a waterfall in the reception. It makes so much noise that it was difficult to talk with the receptionists. We had two rooms, one on the first floor and one on the ground floor in the building behind the reception. The room on the ground floor had a damp smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOT Tip: Like the Catamaran Resort on Face Book and save up to 15% off the best available rates. The Catamaran’s 313 rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully appointed with their own balcony or patio. Mission Bay, the world’s largest aquatic park, is at your doorstep and the enticing waves of the Pacific Ocean are just 100 yards away. Enjoy marvelous views of the California coastline or stunning city skyline from every part of our beach resort. In San Diego, activities and local attractions are never far away. Visit the world famous San Diego Zoo, historic Old Town, and SeaWorld. Whether staying at the Catamaran Resort for pleasure or business, you’ll experience San Diego, one of Southern California’s most exciting cities, in all its fascinating and colorful detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego