Pretty good staff, willing to help however possible. Luz, the housekeeper, is excellent!! She was so friendly - always asking how our day was - and took so much care cleaning our room during our 11 night stay.
The location is great if you want something on the water/bay that is walking distance to Garnet Avenue & Mission Blvd in Pacific Beach (bars/restaurants) but also quiet.
Would definitely recommend if looking to stay in the area.
We did have a hiccup with mail delivery - a few parcels were delivered and lost temporarily but finally found. Once found the hotel was nice enough to comp us a meal for the troubles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOT Tip: Like the Catamaran Resort on Face Book and save up to 15% off the best available rates. The Catamaran’s 313 rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully appointed with their own balcony or patio. Mission Bay, the world’s largest aquatic park, is at your doorstep and the enticing waves of the Pacific Ocean are just 100 yards away. Enjoy marvelous views of the California coastline or stunning city skyline from every part of our beach resort. In San Diego, activities and local attractions are never far away. Visit the world famous San Diego Zoo, historic Old Town, and SeaWorld. Whether staying at the Catamaran Resort for pleasure or business, you’ll experience San Diego, one of Southern California’s most exciting cities, in all its fascinating and colorful detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego